I’m a wedding photographer based in Sudbury Suffolk, but I’m guessing you already know this by now.
And yep, that’s me, Andy, the face behind the camera. I could bore you and explain my life story here, but for a change, I thought I’d simply list a few things about me.
- YES I love photography – kinda obvious that one
- I shot my first wedding back in August 2010
- My wife says I spend way too much on camera gear ( I say too little )
- When I have spare time I love to play video games ( XBOX one & PS4 )
- My son is now taller than I am
- Once while in Ireland, I played chicken with a chicken, and lost !!!
- At one point I was in the Royal Navy
- In my younger years, I was on the British team for Freestyle Wrestling ( Olympic style )
- Chocolate is my Achilles heel
- I love “the walking dead” TV show